Hawk grabbing a water balloon in slow motion! I made this into a gif set for you lazy folks who can’t bother with a video.
You know, it probably isn’t, but I stopped feeling it about ten minutes ago so….
I’ll just…go find Neuro or something. He’ll set it straight again, maybe knock me out while he does that.
You got ice right? Ice is a thing around here? Can you get some ice as well?
….please hurry, this is a bad one.
Not much left to see but a pile of ash and rock, brother.
Please, have you really met me?
E-easy there kid-easy- yeah…it…kinda does. A bit. Don’t push down too hard, please.
It’ll go away in a few days, just a bruise, nothing too bad. I didn’t break my wrist this time so, you know, kind of a win there, right?
…..I’ll be alright Bones.
It happens a lot more often than I would like it to….
Still hurts like hell though. Shit.
- "Woah, when did you get that?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "You’re saying this was an accident?"
- "What a shiner!"
- "If you look like this, I’d hate to see the other guy."
- "I’m not buying it, you don’t walk into a door and get a bruise like that!"
- "Does it hurt when I touch it?"
- "Let me kiss it better."
- "If you don’t rest, you won’t heal."
- "Another fight?"
- "What happened to your face?"
- "I don’t think your arm is meant to bend like that…"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "Let’s get you to the hospital."
- "Why are you so calm about this?"
- "You’re bleeding!"
- "What are friends for, ey?"
- "So, instead of helping you, they ran off the moment they saw what was happening?"
- "You need to look where you’re going."
- "I’m not accusing anyone, I’m just saying it looks suspicious."
- "Do you want to tell me what really happened?"
- "Don’t move! You’ll faint!"
- "I’ve got some bandages, wait a sec."
- "You’re the clumsiest person I know."
- "I won’t let you be on your own, not when you’re like this."
- "How could you be so careless?"
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "H-how many of them were there?"
A good friend of mine, Suika, decided to draw me.
It’s incredible, and I love it a lot. Thank you so much~
Aaaaaaaand here it is. Rem gave me the idea to draw feather. Winged-master-of-chaos ~~
Used copic pens and then got my water brush and put some water colors because my black copics were finishing.
Probably took me 8 hours since my hand wouldn’t stop trembling and then it started getting dark. Plus it’s 2 in the morning and I can’t sleep.
I randomly put a bird there because why not.
Anyways Feather is very nice guy great friend. Go ahead and meet him!
You did a great job!